ULTRA Collection ZB80ML Multi Speed Energy Star Motion Sensing 80 CFM Exhaust Fan with Light from Broan
Exhaust fans don't generally invoke the same emotional response as lighting or attractive hardware. Until now. Especially for the building professional or handy home owner, the Broan ULTRA series is sure to produce a cult-like following through its long list of innovative, revolutionary features. Perhaps the most welcome will be the ease of installation, aimed directly at the professional, yet simple enough for the tool-savvy home owner.
Broan's new ULTRA series expands on their extensive experience building economical ceiling fans to produce the next generation fan that is causing palpitations within their competitor's ranks. Nothing has been left to chance; rethinking and redesigning installation, a quieter, more efficient, more environmentally friendly and smarter product. You know and trust the name. Broan brings you the future of ceiling fans, today.
- Humidity sensing feature automatically turns fan on with rapid to moderate humidity increase or humidity rises above easily accessible set point (50% to 80% relative humidity)
- Far exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements with efficient DC motor
- ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and California Title 24 Compliant
- HVI Certified at less than 0.3 Sones, nearly silent operation
- Smooth airflow through state of the art blower and duct design
- UL listed for damp conditions when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Lighting by two ENERGY STAR qualified 18 watt (max) GU24 3500K (bulbs included)
- One 4 watt (max) C7 type night light (bulb not included)
- Three year warranty
- ULTRA Advantages
- UltraQuick™ Installation Technology
- Up to 60% faster install in retrofits and up to 20% faster install in new construction
- No attic access required for retrofit
- UltraGreen™ Energy Saving
- DC Motor efficiency well beyond ENERGY STAR requirements
- UltraSilent™ Sound Technology
- UltraSmart™ Control Technology
- UltraSense™ Humidity Sensing Technology
- 80 CFM
- Less than 0.3 Sones
- 6 Watts
- 13.3 CFM / Watt
- 0.9 Amps
- 6" Duct with 6" to 4" Reducer
- 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Grill 13-1/8" x 14"
Henry Broan developed the first kitchen fan, the Motordor Fan, in 1932. Broan was acquired in 1981 by Nortek, Inc and became the Broan Group. In 1998 Nortek acquired NuTone and The Broan-NuTone Group was born. Always an innovator with a commitment to quality and value, Broan continues the tradition of developing industry standard products.