- The spacing between cables should be 4" for High-Line Cable runs longer than 17' or heavy runs must use cable with Kevlar, to prevent sag.
- 10 gauge wire
- Sold in 12" increments; recommended to order 12" more than actual measurements to allow for field-cutting
Additional Bruck Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Bruck Lighting Products
- Bruck Lighting High-Line Collection
This Bruck Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Bruck Lighting 150119
Tin Plated / Transparent Insulated / with Kevlar
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 150119 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Bruck Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.