78" Track Light Kit for use with V/A Track Lighting Systems
The V/A Kit 300 utilizes Bruck's versatile V/A track system. Uses two 39" tracks join together to form a straight 78" connection. The power feed canopy is designed to give users the flexibility to center it on the track, or at an offset with supports. This is available in bronze, chrome, and matte chrome plating.
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 11.7V AC output
- 300VA, 298W for 6 (maximum 50 Watt Light)
- 280VA, 278W for 8 (maximum 35 Watt Light)
- 300VA, 298W for 15 (maximum 20 Watt Light)
- Suitable for dry locations only
- Mount to 3" - 4" round J-box
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Thermal protection
- Not compatible with LED fixtures
- Note: Minimal assembly is required
- V/A 300W surface mount electronic transformer with cover
- V/A end caps 2 pcs.
- V/A 39" track 2 pcs.
- V/A track connector
- V/A support with clip 2 pcs.
About Bruck Lighting Systems:
Since its beginnings, Bruck Lighting Systems has operated under the principles of providing energy efficient lighting without compromising superior quality. With seven different track and cable systems, spot fixtures, display fixtures, decorative pendants, and sconces, low-voltage lighting has always been the focus.
As technology develops new energy efficient light sources, Bruck continues to design new and innovative products to utilize the latest lighting advancements. Two primary advancements that embody energy efficiency are Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) and Compact Fluorescents. Bruck now offers an LED track system, multiple LED fixtures including some that are adapted for 12V track systems, LED pendants and sconces, and 18W compact fluorescent decorative pendants.
Additional Bruck Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bruck Lighting Products
- Shop All Bruck Lighting V/A Collection Products
Our SKU: Bruck Lighting 360300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bruck Lighting 360300BZ
- Bruck Lighting 360300CH
- Bruck Lighting 360300MC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued