WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
Major Appliances will be delivered inside your residence to your room of choice, provided that the hallways and stairways are large enough for the appliances to pass safely. The shipper will remove and dispose of all packaging and set the appliance in place. This service does not include any plumbing, electrical, ventilation or component hookups.
Old appliances can be hauled away at the time of delivery of the new appliances for an additional charge (MUST PURCHASE S53 Haul Away Service). The number of appliances hauled away cannot exceed the number of appliances purchased. They Delivery Agent will NOT disconnect the old appliance and it must be disconnected and empty prior to removal.
- Overview of White Glove Service.
- White Glove service is provided by (EXEL DIRECT FINAL MILE DELIVERY SERVICE)
- EXEL will call to schedule the day of delivery after the product has shipped.
- EXEL will call the day before your delivery and you will receive a two hour window when the drivers should arrive. EXEL will also cover the delivery service expectations and verify the ship to address and other specifics.
- EXEL will also call the day of the delivery approximately 30 min before your delivery team arrives to confirm the delivery is on schedule.
- EXELS two man team will deliver your new product to any accessible area in your home that you specify and remove and haul away any external packing.
- EXEL will NOT remove any electrical, venting or plumbing for haul away.
- EXEL can haul away the same number of items delivered for an additional charge.
- EXEL delivery team will make every effort to get your appliances into the home, which includes refrigerator door removal.
- Overview of what EXEL needs you to do.
- Please double check all measurements leading to the final resting place of the appliance and the final install area.
- EXEL will need you to be accessible to receive the initial phone call to schedule delivery.
- EXEL will need all appliances that are to be hauled away to be disconnected and removed from the hole.
- Acceptable appliances to haul away.
- Washers need to be free of water and pulled out of the hole before haul away. PLEASE double check your washer and dryer for clothes.
- Ranges need to be disconnected and pulled out of the hole before haul away. PLEASE double check storage drawer for pans.
- Dishwashers need to have all plumbing and electrical removed and the unit needs to be removed from the hole before haul away. PLEASE check inside for dishes.
- Refrigerators need to be unplugged and water supply disconnected before haul away. Please don't unload the refrigerator until the delivery team arrives. Refrigerator will not be hauled away if it contains spoiled food.
Service only Available on Samsung and LG. Cannot be combined for any other products or manufacturers
Additional Build.com Links
Our SKU: Build.com S52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Build.com S52
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued