Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Founded nearly 40 years ago, Bulbrite is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and new technology. Bulbrite offers an extensive line of light bulbs and lamping options including LED, HID, CFL, Fluorescent, Halogen, Krypton/Xenon, Incandescent, and a broad range of specialty lamps.Features:
- Dimmable LED A19 bulbs utilize high performance components allowing for: smooth, flicker-free dimming and high light output. LED A19s have passed third-party performance testing by the Department of Energy, meaning this is an LED you can trust will perform. Bulbrite backs all of it's LEDs with a 3-Year warranty
- Perfect bulb for ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, outdoor fixtures, portable lamps, and vanity lighting applications
- Optimized driver offers smooth dimming and is compatible with a wider variety of dimmers
- Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length 4.3 inches; Bulb Diameter is 2.2 inches
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Watts Per Bulb: 12
- Wattage: 12
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 25000
- Beam Spread: 300 Degrees
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 83
- Lumens: 800
- Dimmable: Yes
Additional Bulbrite Links
This Bulbrite item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Bulbrite 774052
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 774052 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Bulbrite products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.