This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
2000 Watt 240 Volt Heater Assembly Only from the Register Plus Collection
The Register Plus is Cadet's premier fan forced heater line is often chosen for its similar appearance to a central system register vents. A large squirrel cage blower quietly provides increased airflow allowing for lower surface and air-at surface temperatures. An electronic wall mounted thermostat is recommended for optimum performance.
Cadet Manufacturing began operations in the winter of 1957. For over 44 years, Cadet Manufacturing has met the challenges facing the industry through continual product innovation, educating industry, and engineering additional safety designs in their products. Cadet has enjoyed a reputation for providing quality products and unmatched customer service, and with pride offer the best from the Cadet family to yours.
- Heater Assembly Only
- 1600 Watts at 240 Volts, 525/675/1200 at 208 Volts
- Rough in Dimensions: 12.75" Wide X 6" High X 4'' Deep
- The Premier Heater Choice with Similar Appearance to a Central System Register Vent
- Large Squirrel Cage Blower Provides Increased Airflow for Lower Surface Temperatures and Quiet Performance
- Wall Can and Grill Sold Separately
- Heater Must Be Cleaned Every 6 Months
- Commercial Grade Steel Element
- High Temperature Manual Reset: Turns Off Heater if Normal Operating Temperatures are Exceeded
- 3' Clearance in Front; 12" Above; 6" to Sides
- Thermostat Required (Not Included)
Additional Cadet Links
Our SKU: Cadet RM202
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cadet 00306
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Cadet 00306 Product Specifications
|Register Plus Installation|
|Register Plus Specifications|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.