This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Perfectoe Collection 1000 Watt Fan-Forced Under-Cabinet Electric 240 Volt Heater
The 1000 watt Perfectoe heater is the ideal solution for areas with limited wall space. With only 3½“ of height clearance required, this heater can be placed in under-cabinet applications such as kitchens or bathrooms. Stairwells and hearths are also ideal areas for The Perfectoe. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional built-in thermostat.
- 1000 watt fan-forced Toekick heater at 240 Volts provides heat with a durable, steel-finned element
- Can Heat up to 125 sq. ft. perfect for kitchen, bathroom or stairwell
- Squirrel cage blower provides increased airflow, allowing for quiet operation
- Unit comes complete and only requires a Thermostat for New Installation
- Can be installed with a wall mount thermostat or built-in thermostat (sold separately)
- High temperature manual reset turns off heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Clean, low-profile appearance ideal for areas with limited wall space
About CadetThe comfort of your home begins at our home in the Pacific Northwest, where Cadet has been inviting warmth since 1957. Every one of our baseboard and electric wall heaters is designed and built at our facilities in Vancouver, Washington, USA. As a family-run business, Cadet keeps it simple: build the heaters that we’d want to keep our own families warm, comfortable, and safe. We don’t believe in heating a room you’re not in, so Cadet delivers warmth one room at a time. That’s the simple, sensible efficiency of single room heating. Choose Cadet for a smart, sustainable choice you’ll rely on for years to come.
Additional Cadet Links
Cadet 10039 Product Specifications
|Heater Type||Kick Space Heater|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet, Wall Mounted|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Product Weight||8, 9|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.