This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
SoftHeat Collection 83" Self-Contained Hydronic Baseboard Heater with Right-Hand Wiring
The amazing 1500 watt Softheat Hydronic Baseboard Heater has self-contained circulating heat transfer fluids for providing steady, uniform warmth with extended heat retention, greater efficiency and minimal temperature variation. Making this even more versatile is that no plumbing, water supply or refilling is required Use this for your bedrooms, nurseries and anyone with severe allergies. Great for extra warmth in a cold room or to replace out dated heaters. Improved durability means it will last and perform longer.
- Thermostat Required (Sold Separately)
- Lower surface temperatures than standard baseboards and Includes over temperature safety shut off
- Saves energy by circulating fluid slowly and retaining heat to generate warmth, even after shutting off
- Self contained, sealed system offers better heat retention and more consistent room temperature with fewer on/off cycles, for greater comfort
- Whisper quiet operation makes it ideal for bedrooms or to replace old heaters
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-hazardous fluid
- Hardwired for Left end wiring only at 240/208 Volts
- No plumbing or refilling required
About CadetThe comfort of your home begins at our home in the Pacific Northwest, where Cadet has been inviting warmth since 1957. Every one of our baseboard and electric wall heaters is designed and built at our facilities in Vancouver, Washington, USA. As a family-run business, Cadet keeps it simple: build the heaters that we’d want to keep our own families warm, comfortable, and safe. We don’t believe in heating a room you’re not in, so Cadet delivers warmth one room at a time. That’s the simple, sensible efficiency of single room heating. Choose Cadet for a smart, sustainable choice you’ll rely on for years to come.
Additional Cadet Links
Cadet 13261 Product Specifications
|Heater Type||Baseboard Heater|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.