1000 Watt at 120/240 Volts Bathroom Heater from the Com-Pak Collection
The ComPak Bath Heater is a versatile and stylish heater, designed with today's bathroom in mind. The 60-minute timer overrides the thermostat setting for instant warmth and comfort. Once timer expires, control of the heater returns to the thermostat and the previous set-point setting.
About CadetThe comfort of your home begins at our home in the Pacific Northwest, where Cadet has been inviting warmth since 1957. Every one of our baseboard and electric wall heaters is designed and built at our facilities in Vancouver, Washington, USA. As a family-run business, Cadet keeps it simple: build the heaters that we’d want to keep our own families warm, comfortable, and safe. We don’t believe in heating a room you’re not in, so Cadet delivers warmth one room at a time. That’s the simple, sensible efficiency of single room heating. Choose Cadet for a smart, sustainable choice you’ll rely on for years to come.
- Powder Coat Paint Process Eliminates Sharp Metal Edges
- High Temperature Manual Reset: Turns Off Heater if Normal Operating Temperatures are Exceeded
- Ideal for Instant Warmth in Bathrooms
- Durable Steel Tube and Plate Constructed Heating Element is Painted to Resist Rusting
- Unique Low Profile Grill Only 1/2'' Deep
- Multi-Volt unit is factory wired at 240 volt, changes to 120 volt with quick switch of a wire, so you can install in any bathroom setting
Additional Cadet Links
This Cadet item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cadet 65101
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CBC103T and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cadet products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.