How To Install your new Energy Plus HeaterFor your convenience Cadet has provided you with this quick How-to video. Enjoy!
Com-Pak Energy Plus electric wall heater, multi-watt, multi volt
Use up to 30% less energy and experience more comfort with precise, consistent temperature control. The Energy Plus heater uses an intelligent control and auto adjusting fan speed to maintain the desired temperature for your room within one degree, delivering only the heat you need for maximum efficiency and ultra-quiet performance.
- Complete unit with wall can, heatbox and grill. Digital thermostat included.
- 1600W at 240V/1000W at 120V
- Rough In Dimensions: 8" W x 10.25" H x 4" D
- Multi-Volt, Multi-Watt: Factory set at 240 Volt, easily switches to 120 or 208 with supplied key. Unique smart sensor takes guesswork out of installation by detecting your incoming power supply and displaying code if heater is not configured to match, without damaging the heater
- Experience more comfort with precise, consistent temperature control and an auto adjusting fan speed that eliminates wide temperature swings and delivers quiet, comfortable heat
- Easily updates old heaters: uses same wall can as many Cadet Com-Pak Series units, so no wall patchwork or additional wall board cut outs should be required
- Fan only feature for circulating air only, with three fan speeds
- Durable sealed element construction to quickly deliver heat and maximize product life
- Onboard digital thermostat with simple to use push button controls, a large digital display, and no complicated programming
- “Night or Away” button allows you to pre-set a setback temperature so you can adjust with just one touch
- Maximum and minimum tamper proof settings
- Thermal safeguard protection is a high temperature manual reset that turns off the heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Minimum Clearance: 3 feet in front of heater, 4 1/2 inches below heater, 6 inches on both sides of heater
Additional Cadet Links
Our SKU: Cadet 65201
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cadet CEC163TW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued