5,000 Watt Industrial Unit Garage / Shop Heater
Great for garages, smaller industrial areas and work shops where comfort is a main consideration, more heaters of smaller capacity are recommended for better efficiency and safety. This is recommended for lower mounting heights to avoid discomfort from the heat and increased noise levels.
- 5000 Watts at 240 volts or 3750 Watts at 208 volts provides heat for large hard to heat areas like garages and workshops
- 1-phase or 3-phase wiring to suit application requirements
- CEKWM and CEKM1 accessory brackets available for wall mount or ceiling mount
- Requires CEKTB1 or CEKTB2 thermostat kit or use line voltage wall mount thermostat
- Brackets available for wall mount or ceiling mount
- High temperature manual reset turns heater off if normal operating temperature is exceeded
- Installation Manual
About CadetThe comfort of your home begins at our home in the Pacific Northwest, where Cadet has been inviting warmth since 1957. Every one of our baseboard and electric wall heaters is designed and built at our facilities in Vancouver, Washington, USA. As a family-run business, Cadet keeps it simple: build the heaters that we’d want to keep our own families warm, comfortable, and safe. We don’t believe in heating a room you’re not in, so Cadet delivers warmth one room at a time. That’s the simple, sensible efficiency of single room heating. Choose Cadet for a smart, sustainable choice you’ll rely on for years to come.
Additional Cadet Links
This Cadet item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cadet 09265
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CEH005P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cadet products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.