This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
1600 Watt 240 Volt Heater Assembly Only from the Register Plus Collection
The Register Plus is Cadet's premier fan forced heater line is often chosen for its similar appearance to a central system register vents. A large squirrel cage blower quietly provides increased airflow allowing for lower surface and air-at surface temperatures. An electronic wall mounted thermostat is recommended for optimum performance.
About CadetThe comfort of your home begins at our home in the Pacific Northwest, where Cadet has been inviting warmth since 1957. Every one of our baseboard and electric wall heaters is designed and built at our facilities in Vancouver, Washington, USA. As a family-run business, Cadet keeps it simple: build the heaters that we’d want to keep our own families warm, comfortable, and safe. We don’t believe in heating a room you’re not in, so Cadet delivers warmth one room at a time. That’s the simple, sensible efficiency of single room heating. Choose Cadet for a smart, sustainable choice you’ll rely on for years to come.
- Heater Assembly Only
- 2000 Watts at 240 Volts
- Rough in Dimensions: 12.75" Wide X 6" High X 4'' Deep
- The Premier Heater Choice with Similar Appearance to a Central System Register Vent
- Large Squirrel Cage Blower Provides Increased Airflow for Lower Surface Temperatures and Quiet Performance
- Wall Can and Grill Sold Separately
- Heater Must Be Cleaned Every 6 Months
- Commercial Grade Steel Element
- High Temperature Manual Reset: Turns Off Heater if Normal Operating Temperatures are Exceeded
- 3' Clearance in Front; 12" Above; 6" to Sides
- Thermostat Required (Not Included)
Additional Cadet Links
Our SKU: Cadet RM162
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cadet 00307
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued