The Cadet T410 is a great replacement for most wall-mount line voltage thermostats. Simply turn the dial to adjust the comfort level of your room. The color-coded connection wires allow for easy installation.
- Recommended for baseboards and in-wall fan heaters
- Available with single (2 wire) or double (4 wire) pole
- Snap Action Bimetal Temperature control
- Extended life Micro Switch
- Easy Installation with Color-coded wires
- Cover Lock and temperature range stops
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions: 2.75W x 4.5H x 1.125D
- 22 Amps
- UL Listed
- CSA Listed
- Vented top and bottom
- Bimetal Sensor with snap action switching
- Factory Sealed and calibrated
- Finish included choice of White or Almond
- Cover Lock
- Temperature range stops
- 2 Mounting screws
Cadet Manufacturing began operations in the winter of 1957. For over 44 years, Cadet Manufacturing has met the challenges facing the industry through continual product innovation, educating industry, and engineering additional safety designs in their products. Cadet has enjoyed a reputation for providing quality products and unmatched customer service, and with pride offer the best from the Cadet family to yours.
Additional Cadet Links
This Cadet item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cadet 72830
- Cadet 72801
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T410A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cadet products with over 400 warehouses across the country.