Energy Star Electric Programmable Thermostat with Heating Power Indicator
Save on your heating bill with digital temperature sensing and control. Easy push button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings, the TH106 provides battery free backup, silent operation, and an early start function to calculate the optimal heating start period.
Cadet Manufacturing began operations in the winter of 1957. For over 44 years, Cadet Manufacturing has met the challenges facing the industry through continual product innovation, educating industry, and engineering additional safety designs in their products. Cadet has enjoyed a reputation for providing quality products and unmatched customer service, and with pride offer the best from the Cadet family to yours.
- Single Pole Design uses Only 2 Wires
- On Screen Heating Power Indicator Verifies Power Being Used at a Glance
- Use with 120 Volt, 208 Volt, or 240 Volt In Wall Electric Heaters and Baseboards up to 4000 Watts
- Push Button Programming Override Options
- Two Wire Design with Non-Polarized Lead Wires Assure Easy Installation for New Construction or Replacement
- 7 Day Programming with Early Start Function, 4 Daily Time Periods, Pre Programmed or Personalized Schedule
- Triac Switching Acting Provides 100% Silent Operation
- Unsurpassed Digital Temperature Sensing Provides Unbeatable Accuracy of 0.15 Degrees F, Eliminating Temperature Swings
Additional Cadet Links
This Cadet item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cadet TH106
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TH106 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cadet products with over 400 warehouses across the country.