Energy Star LCD Electric Thermostat with Heating Power Indicator
Save on your heating bill with digital temperature sensing and control. The slim design, backlit display, and push button access make this a premium choice for a non-programmable thermostat.
Cadet Manufacturing began operations in the winter of 1957. For over 44 years, Cadet Manufacturing has met the challenges facing the industry through continual product innovation, educating industry, and engineering additional safety designs in their products. Cadet has enjoyed a reputation for providing quality products and unmatched customer service, and with pride offer the best from the Cadet family to yours.
- Double Pole 4 Wire Design
- Quiet Operation
- Use with 240 Volt or 208 Volt In Wall Electric Heaters and Baseboards up to 3840 Watts
- Push Button Controls
- Backlit Display Enhances Readability
- Advanced Temperature Control Ensures Comfort by Minimizing Temperature Swings
- On Screen Heating Power Indicator Gives at a Glance Verification of Power Being Used
Additional Cadet Links
This Cadet item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cadet TH114
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TH114 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cadet products with over 400 warehouses across the country.