300 Series Grade 1 Barrier Free Adjustable Size 1 - 4 Interior Door Closer with Full Cover
The 300 Series Door Closer is part of Cal-Royal's Grade 1 door closers. With features such as non-handed universal installation, adjustable size 3 - 6, adjustable closing and latch speed and adjustable back-check, this commercial door closer is well suited for office building, health care, religious and other commercial buildings.
- Universal Application for Standard, Top-Jamb or Parallel Installation
- Non-Sized, Adjustable 1 thru 4
- Standard Adjustable Back-Check Function
- Dual Valve Adjustable Closing and Latching Speed
- Reinforced Type Adjustable Tube Arm
- Rack & Pinion Operation
- Full Sized Plastic Cover Included
- Grade 1, ANSI 156.4
- Meets ADA Barrier Free Regulations
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Optional Hold-Open Arm Available: # 301/302
- Closer Body Length: 9-3/4"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 9-1/16"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Closer Body Width: 1-3/4"
- Closer Body Projection from Door: 2-7/8"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
This Cal-Royal item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cal-Royal 300PBFCOVALUM
- Cal-Royal 300PBFCOVDURO
- Cal-Royal 300PBFCOVGOLD
- Cal-Royal 300PBFCOV3
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 300-PBFCOV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cal-Royal products with over 400 warehouses across the country.