300 Series Grade 1 Barrier Free Delay Action Adjustable Size 1 - 4 Interior Door Closer with Full Cover
The 300 Series Door Closer is part of Cal-Royal's Grade 1 door closers. With features such delay action, non-handed universal installation, adjustable size 3 - 6, adjustable closing and latch speed and adjustable back-check, this commercial door closer is well suited for office building, health care, religious and other commercial buildings.
- Universal Application for Standard, Top-Jamb or Parallel Installation
- Non-Sized, Adjustable 1 thru 4
- Delay Action
- Standard Adjustable Back-Check Function
- Dual Valve Adjustable Closing and Latching Speed
- Reinforced Type Adjustable Tube Arm
- Rack & Pinion Operation
- Full Sized Plastic Cover Included
- Grade 1, ANSI 156.4
- UL Listed for Fire Door Assemblies
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Optional Hold-Open Arm Available: # 301/302
- Closer Body Length: 9-3/4"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 9-1/16"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Closer Body Width: 1-3/4"
- Closer Body Projection from Door: 2-7/8"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Cal-Royal 300PBFDACOVALUM Product Specifications
|Closer Adjustment Guide|
|Regular Arm Installation|
|Parallel Arm Installation|
|Tob Jamp Installation|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Arm Style||Delay Action|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Closer Size||1, 2, 3, 4|
|Function||Barrier Free, Delay Action|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.