400 Series Size 4 Regular/Parallel Arm Grade 2 Door Closer
The 440-P is a standard duty, size 4 surface mounted door closer is suitable for light duty commercial and residential applications. It is non-handed and includes a parallel bracket.
- Standard Duty Commercial Door Closer
- Size 4
- Dual Valve Closing and Latching Speed Control
- Universal Application
- Reinforced Type Adjustable Tube Arm
- Rack & Pinion Operation
- Streamlined Design Permits Installation on Most Commercial and Residential Application Without Adaptors
- Grade 2, ANSI 156.4
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Optional Cover Available: # COV/400
- Optional Hold-Open Arm Available: # 301/302
- Closer Body Length: 8-3/4"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 8-3/16"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Closer Body Height: 1-3/4"
- Closer Body Projection from Door: 2-7/8"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
This Cal-Royal item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cal-Royal 440PALUM
- Cal-Royal 440PDURO
- Cal-Royal 440PGOLD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 440-P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cal-Royal products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.