700 Series Size 4 Regular/Parallel Arm Grade 1 Door Closer with Back Check
The 740BC is a standard duty, size 4 surface mounted door closer is suitable for light duty commercial and residential applications. It is non-handed, includes a parallel bracket and back check feature.
- Universal Application Non-Handed Designed for All Standard Installations
- Back Check
- Dual Valve Closing and Latching Speed Control
- Reinforced Type Adjustable Tube Arm
- Rack & Pinion Operation
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Streamlined Design Permits Installation on Most Commercial and Residential Application Without Adaptors
- Grade 1, ANSI 156.4
- UL Listed for Fire Door Assemblies
- Optional Cover Available: # COV/700
- Optional Hold-Open Arm Available: # 901/902
- Closer Body Length: 9-3/4"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 9-1/16"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Closer Body Height: 1-3/4"
- Closer Body Projection from Door: 2-7/8"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Our SKU: Cal-Royal 740BC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal 740BCALUM
- Cal-Royal 740BCDURO
- Cal-Royal 740BCGOLD
- Cal-Royal 740BCWHITE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Cal-Royal 740BCWHITE Product Specifications
|Regular Arm Installation|
|Parallel Arm Installation|
|Tob Jamp Installation|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Max Door Weight||187|
|Max Door Width (Exterior)||42|
|Max Door Width (Interior)||48|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.