HIL Series Grade 2 Double Locking Interconnected Lockset with AST Style Entrance Function Lever
The HILAST00 interconnected entrance lever set features double locking functionality, requiring a key in the latch bolt and the deadbolt. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key in the upper lock from the outside and by the thumb turn from the inside. The inside lever has a push/turn button for locking the outside lever. Push the button to allow a key to unlock the outside lever, or push and turn the button to keep the outside lever in the locked position. You can simultaneous retract on both the latch and deadbolts from inside by turning the lever in a panic-proof exit situation.
- Double Locking Interconnected Lever Set
- Astor Lever on Both Sides
- Includes Interior Escutcheon
- 4" Center to Center
- Meets ADA Barrier Free Regulations
- 1" Throw Deadbolt with Concealed Hardened Steel Roller
- Individual Spring On Each Side To Prevent Lever Sag
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- 1/2" Throw Universal Deadlatch Reversible RH/LH, Adjustable Front for Flat or Beveled Doors
- 6 Pin Solid Brass "C" Keyway
- Exterior Escutcheon Sold Separately: # HILESC1
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 3"
- 4" Center to Center
- Overall Height: 7"
- Escutcheon: 2-11/16" x 7"
- Deadbolt Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Standard Latch Backset: 2-3/4"
- Crossbore: 2-1/8"
- Edgebore: 1"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Cal-Royal HILAST0015 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||6 Pin C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Keys||2|