LSD Series Standard Duty Double Cylinder Deadbolt with Adjustable Backset
The LSD88 double cylinder deadbolt is thrown and retracted by key from both sides. Featuring an 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" adjustable backset, a solid brass 1" throw with Anti-Saw-Pin and tapered cylinder guard, it is well suited to light commercial and residential applications.
- One Piece Steel Housing for Extra Strength
- 2-1/2" Tapered Cylinder Guard and Metal Insert That Turns Free With Any Removal Attempt
- Pick Resistant Solid Brass 6 Pin "C" Keyway
- Latch From Adapter to Convert 1" Face Plate to 1-1/8" for Wide Door Preparations
- 1" Solid Brass Throw with Anti-Saw Pin
- Adjustable 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Backset
- ANSI A156.2
- Grade 3
- 6 Pin Solid Brass "C" Keyway
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Adjustable Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Crossbore: 2-1/8"
- Edgebore: 1"
- Faceplate: 2-1/4" x 1" Square Corner
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Cal-Royal LSD8832D Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Cylinder||6 Pin C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Number of Keys||2|
|Product Class||Commercial, Residential|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.