Heavy Duty Mortise Privacy Lockset
Cal-Royal's M Series Mortise Locksets are rated ANSI Grade 1 and offer the highest in strength and security. Attractive trims and a variety of functions, make this series perfect for both residential and commercial needs. The latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when turn piece projects deadbolt and locks outside lever. Unlocked by turning inside lever or by using emergency key which retracts the deadbolt. Picture includes SE Lever. Different levers come with different rosesstes
- Rust-proof heavy duty 2 3/4". Backset lock case.
- Individual spring to prevent lever sag, easily reversible.
- Forged brass lever handles exceed requirements of ADA.
- Heavy duty stop works.
- Auxiliary latch bolt.
- Heavy Duty 3/4" latch bolt with anti-friction latch, easily reversible.
- 1" throw heavy duty deadbolt with anti-saw hardened pins.
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws.
- 100% internal parts quality inspection provides security, reliability and durability
Additional Cal-Royal Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Cal-Royal Products
- Shop All Cal-Royal M Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Cal-Royal M8040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal M80403
- Cal-Royal M804026
- Cal-Royal M804032
Bright Stainless Steel
- Cal-Royal M804010B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal M80404
- Cal-Royal M804026D
- Cal-Royal M804032D
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Cal-Royal M804032D Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Mount||One Piece, Sectional|
|Projection||2.4375, 2.5625, 2.625, 2.9375, 4.75|
|Width||0.4375, 2.125, 4.625, 4.75, 5.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.