Single Cylinder Heavy Duty Mortise Entrance Lockset with No Deadbolt
Cal-Royal's M Series Mortise Locksets are rated ANSI Grade 1 and offer the highest in strength and security. Attractive trims and a variety of functions, make this series perfect for both residential and commercial needs. The office function has a latch bolt that is operated by the lever from either side except when the outside lever is made inoperative by a push button rocker. When the outside lever is locked, the latchbolt may be retracted by key from the outside or by rotating the inside lever.
- Rust-proof heavy duty 2 3/4". Backset lock case.
- Individual spring to prevent lever sag, easily reversible.
- Forged brass lever handles exceed requirements of ADA.
- Heavy duty stop works.
- Auxiliary latch bolt.
- Heavy Duty 3/4" latch bolt with anti-friction latch, easily reversible.
- 1" throw heavy duty deadbolt with anti-saw hardened pins.
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws.
- 100% internal parts quality inspection provides security, reliability and durability
Additional Cal-Royal Links
This Cal-Royal item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cal-Royal M80503
- Cal-Royal M805026
- Cal-Royal M805032
Bright Stainless Steel
- Cal-Royal M805010B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal M80504
- Cal-Royal M805026D
- Cal-Royal M805032D
Satin Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the M8050 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cal-Royal products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.