Single Cylinder Heavy Duty Mortise Entrance Lockset with No Deadbolt
Cal-Royal's M Series Mortise Locksets are rated ANSI Grade 1 and offer the highest in strength and security. Attractive trims and a variety of functions, make this series perfect for both residential and commercial needs. The office function has a latch bolt that is operated by the lever from either side except when the outside lever is made inoperative by a push button rocker. When the outside lever is locked, the latchbolt may be retracted by key from the outside or by rotating the inside lever.
- Rust-proof heavy duty 2 3/4". Backset lock case.
- Individual spring to prevent lever sag, easily reversible.
- Forged brass lever handles exceed requirements of ADA.
- Heavy duty stop works.
- Auxiliary latch bolt.
- Heavy Duty 3/4" latch bolt with anti-friction latch, easily reversible.
- 1" throw heavy duty deadbolt with anti-saw hardened pins.
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws.
- 100% internal parts quality inspection provides security, reliability and durability
Additional Cal-Royal Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Cal-Royal Products
- Shop All Cal-Royal M Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Cal-Royal M8050
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal M80503
- Cal-Royal M805026
- Cal-Royal M805032
Bright Stainless Steel
- Cal-Royal M805010B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal M80504
- Cal-Royal M805026D
- Cal-Royal M805032D
Satin Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Cal-Royal M805010B Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Configuration||Mortise, Single Piece|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Mount||One Piece, Sectional|
|Projection||2.3125, 2.4375, 2.5625, 2.625, 2.9375|
|Width||2.125, 4.625, 4.75, 5.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.