Single Cylinder Heavy Duty Mortise Entrance Leverset with Deadbolt
Cal-Royal's M Series Mortise Locksets are rated ANSI Grade 1 and offer the highest in strength and security. Attractive trims and a variety of functions, make this series perfect for both residential and commercial needs. The entrance function latch bolt is operated by a lever from either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by push button rocker. Deadbolt is projected by a key from outside and by a thumbturn from inside. The deadbolt is retraced by a key from outside. Both bolts are retracted by the inside lever (simultaneous retraction).
- Rust-proof heavy duty 2 3/4". Backset lock case.
- Individual spring to prevent lever sag, easily reversible.
- Forged brass lever handles exceed requirements of ADA.
- Heavy duty stop works.
- Auxiliary latch bolt.
- Heavy Duty 3/4" latch bolt with anti-friction latch, easily reversible.
- 1" throw heavy duty deadbolt with anti-saw hardened pins.
- Armored front plate conceals lock mounting screws.
- 100% internal parts quality inspection provides security, reliability and durability
Additional Cal-Royal Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Cal-Royal Products
- Shop All Cal-Royal M Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Cal-Royal M8453
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal NM845310B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal NM84533*
- Cal-Royal NM845326
- Cal-Royal NM84534
- Cal-Royal NM845326D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Cal-Royal NM845310B Product Specifications
|Center to Center||3.625|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Function||Single Cylinder Entry Set|
|Handing||Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right, Right Hand Reverse|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.