T300 Series Heavy Duty Single Cylinder Deadbolt
The ULT360 single cylinder deadbolt can be thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit. The bolt will automatically deadlock when fully thrown. This heavy duty collection has been hurricane approved by Florida Building Codes and features an all steel latch case and mechanism, 1" throw of high strength steel alloy that has an Anti-Saw-Pin, and all metal one piece heavy duty tapered cylinder guard and metal insert, it is an effective tool for extra protection on your door.
- Florida Hurricane Approved: FL13922 Building Code
- Steel Mounting Plate
- 1/4" Thru Bolts for High Security
- 1" High Strength Steel Alloy Throw with Anti-Saw-Pin
- Sturdy All Steel Latch Case and Mechanism
- All Metal One Piece Heavy Duty Tapered Cylinder Guard and Metal Insert
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Strike with 3" Screws and Wood Frame Reinforcer
- ADA Compliant Thumbturn
- Grade 2
- UL 3 Hour Fire Rated
- 6 Pin Solid Brass "C" Keyway
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2"
- Adjustable Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Crossbore: 2-1/8"
- Edgebore: 1"
- Faceplate: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" Square Corner
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Our SKU: Cal-Royal ULT360
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cal-Royal ULT3605
- Cal-Royal ULT36010B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal ULT3603
- Cal-Royal ULT36026
- Cal-Royal ULT3604
- Cal-Royal ULT36010
- Cal-Royal ULT36026D
- Cal-Royal ULT36015
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.