Grade 2 Heavy Duty UL Listed Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Cal-Royal manufactures security door hardware, locksets, door closers, exit devices, and dead bolts for residential, commercial, and institutional uses. Their door locks and locksets have been used for over 20 years and have been used in house design and remodeling, school and health care security, and other commercial locking applications.The double cylinder deadbolt is perfect for front doors, garage doors, and back doors that are next to a window. The deadbolt latch locks and unlocks on both sides with a key. The T300 is a heavy duty commercial quality deadbolt that provides a positive deterrent to forced entry. The cylinder recesses into the door to resist blows attempting to move the lock.
- Wood frame reinforcer with 3" (76mm) screws.
- Latch and strike screws are 8-32 x 1" combination wood/machine for applications on wood, metal or fiberglass doors and frames.
- Steel mounting plate.
- 2 1/2" dia all metal one piece heavy duty tapered cylinder guard and metal insert.
- Pick resistant solid brass 6 pin tumbler plug "C".
- 1/4" (6mm) through bolts for high security.
- Sturdy, all steel latch case and mechanism.
- 1" (25mm) throw high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with anti-saw pin.
- Brass Keys
- One-piece steel housing for extra strength.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
This Cal-Royal item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Cal-Royal ULT36210B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Cal-Royal ULT3623
- Cal-Royal ULT36226
- Cal-Royal ULT3624
- Cal-Royal ULT36226D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ULT362 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Cal-Royal products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.