Note: Requires a half bore only. Does not include an exterior plate.
- Meets BHMA security grade 3 requirements
- Made of durable zinc
- Fully reversible handing for left or right handed applications
- Designed for an easy one person installation
- Comes standard with a round corner latch faceplate and 1" throw
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and a five year warranty on finish
- Meets the requirements for the American's with Disabilities Act (ADA)
One Sided Function: One sided deadbolts are not keyed and only have an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. The half bore function means there is no exterior plate, only the interior turn button.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Projection: 15/16"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Concealed Screws: No
- Material: Zinc
- 200S: Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 210S: Double Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 205S (This Model): One Sided Half Bore
Additional Callan Links
This Callan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan KD2005
- Callan KD2008*
- Callan KD2003
- Callan KD2001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 205S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.