Camden Series Grade 3 Keyed Entry Knob and Deadbolt Combination Set Keyed Alike
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
Callan's Grade 3 Keyed Entry Knob and Deadbolt set offers the pinnacle of home security. Featuring full 1 Inch throws with hardened steel rods and combination screws that make mounting to both wood and metal doors a simple task, each set is specifically designed not only for security, but also ease of use.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- 200,000 Cycle Count
- Work's Well with both Traditional and Functional Décor
- Keyed Alike for Convenience
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 2-1/4 Inch Full Lip Round Corner
- Deadbolt: 1 Inch Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional Callan Links
Callan 300T-CA Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin KW1|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Function||Keyed Entry, Single Cylinder|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.