Note: Includes exterior handleset only. Interior trim required to complete installation.
- Meets BHMA security grade 3 requirements
- Made of durable zinc
- Fully reversible handing for left or right handed applications
- Designed for an easy one person installation
- Comes standard with a round corner latch faceplate and 1/2" throw
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and a five year warranty on finish
Keyed Entry (Double Cylinder) Exterior Only Function: Exterior only double cylinder handlesets require a key to unlock the mechanism on both the interior and exterior sides of the door. Double cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock from the inside; please check local codes before installing.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Projection: 2-7/16"
- Center to Center: 5"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-3/16"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1
- Concealed Screws: No
- Material: Zinc
Additional Callan Links
This Callan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan KA4105
- Callan KA4108
- Callan KA4104
- Callan KA4107
Edged Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan KA4109*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Callan KA4100
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan KA4103
- Callan KA4101
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 410-CO and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.