Bennett Series Grade 3 Single Dummy Door Lever Set
Callan's Bennett Series offers a stunning display of elegance and craftsmanship. Designed for ease of use as well as beauty, each lever features reversible handing and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Works Well for Traditional and Functional Décor
- Reversible Handing (Either Left or Right)
- Quick and easy one person installation
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3
- Lifetime Mechanical and 5 Year Finish warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze, a living finish that will wear over time)
- ADA Compliant
Dummy Function: Dummy knob and levers are surface mounted without any associated latching functions. Perfect for decorating non functioning or inactive doors where a latch function is not necessary.
- 515T-BE (This Model): Dummy Function
- 501T-BE: Passage Function
- 502T-BE: Privacy Function
- 500T-BE: Keyed Entry Function
As a relatively new company to the industry, Callan door hardware has excelled by actively seeking out the opinions and desires of door hardware consumers. Callan has created a product line that is tailored to what its customers want with the products they need. Located in Cumming, Georgia, Callan continues to expand on its already extensive product offering.
Additional Callan Links
This Callan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan BN5058
- Callan BN5054
- Callan BN5057
Edged Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan BN5053
- Callan BN5051
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 515T-BE and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.