Grade 3 Half Bore One Sided Deadbolt
One sided deadbolts are not keyed and only have an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. The half bore function means there is no exterior plate, only the interior turn button.
Callan's Grade 3 Deadbolts offer the pinnacle of home security. Featuring full 1 Inch throws with hardened steel rods and combination screws that make mounting to both wood and metal doors a simple task, each deadbolt is specifically designed not only for security, but also ease of use.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- 200,000 Cycle Count
- Work's Well with both Traditional and Functional Décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 2-1/4 Inch Full Lip Round Corner
- Deadbolt: 1 Inch Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional Callan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Callan Products
Callan KD2001 Product Specifications
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Function||One-Sided Half Bore|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.