Grade 2 Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
Callan 2's Grade 2 Deadbolts are the height of home security. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each deadbolt features heavy duty all metal construction, a protective collar, reinforced spring assembly, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Installation Guides
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- High Security Strike Assembly
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
- Bolt: 1 Inch Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional Callan2 Links
This Callan2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan2 G2KA2005
- Callan2 G2KA2007
Edged Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan2 G2KA2003
- Callan2 G2KA2001
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 200S-G2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.