Grade 2 Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Double cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed on both the interior and the exterior, requiring a key to lock or unlock from either side. In some locations, Double Cylinder locks will not pass code due to their hindrance of quick exit during a fire, and as such are not commonly used for residential locations.
Callan 2's Grade 2 Deadbolts are the height of home security. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each deadbolt features heavy duty all metal construction, a protective collar, reinforced spring assembly, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Installation Guides
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- High Security Strike Assembly
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
- Bolt: 1 Inch Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional Callan2 Links
This Callan2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan2 G2KA2105
- Callan2 G2KA2107
Edged Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan2 G2KA2103
- Callan2 G2KA2101
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 210S-G2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.