Kingston Series Grade 2 Keyed Entry Door Lever Set
Keyed entry knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn-button. Primarily used for securing entrances.
Callan 2's Kingston Series is a stunning example of modern design meeting classic, organic overtones. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each lever features reversible handing, heavy duty all metal construction, protective sleeves with interlocking chassis, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Chassis
- Patented GR2 Adjustable Latch
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- Reversible Handing (Either Left or Right)
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
- Bolt: 1/2 Inch Throw
Additional Callan2 Links
This Callan2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Callan2 G2KI5107
Edged Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Callan2 G2KI5103
- Callan2 G2KI5101
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 500T-KI-G2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Callan2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.