Grade 2 Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
Callan 2's Grade 2 Deadbolts are the height of home security. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each deadbolt features heavy duty all metal construction, a protective collar, reinforced spring assembly, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Installation Guides
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- High Security Strike Assembly
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
- Bolt: 1 Inch Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional Callan2 Links
Callan2 G2KA2007 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.