Grade 2 Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Double cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed on both the interior and the exterior, requiring a key to lock or unlock from either side. In some locations, Double Cylinder locks will not pass code due to their hindrance of quick exit during a fire, and as such are not commonly used for residential locations.
Callan 2's Grade 2 Deadbolts are the height of home security. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each deadbolt features heavy duty all metal construction, a protective collar, reinforced spring assembly, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Installation Guides
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- High Security Strike Assembly
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
- Bolt: 1 Inch Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional Callan2 Links
Callan2 G2KA2105 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.