Saxon Series Grade 2 Passage Door Knob Set
Passage style knobs and levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. Both sides of the hardware are always free and have no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
Callan 2's Saxon Series knobs carry an understated elegance that gives way to a design both functional and beautiful. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, the Saxon Series features heavy duty all metal construction, protective sleeves with interlocking chassis, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Chassis
- Patented GR2 Adjustable Latch
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
Additional Callan2 Links
Callan2 G2KS1017 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.