12-Volt Cordless Inflator with Light
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
The Campbell Hausfeld 12-Volt Cordless Inflator is a reliable tool for inflating tires at home or on the road. It includes a pressure gauge for monitoring tire pressure, a bright working light in case of a night emergency and an extra outlet to provide power to most 12-volt products.
Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV Features:
- 150 PSI maximum pressure
- Cooling fan extends the life of the unit
- Safety light enables other motorists to see you during nighttime use
- Pressure gauge helps ensure proper tire inflation
- Portable, cordless unit can be recharged in your vehicle or by standard household 120V outlets
- Built-in 12-volt outlet to power most 12-volt devices
Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6 in. x 11 in. x 9.75 in.
- Max PSI: 150
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Campbell Hausfeld Inflator Collection
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CC241001AV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.