12-Volt Cordless Inflator with Light
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
The Campbell Hausfeld 12-Volt Cordless Inflator is a reliable tool for inflating tires at home or on the road. It includes a pressure gauge for monitoring tire pressure, a bright working light in case of a night emergency and an extra outlet to provide power to most 12-volt products.
Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV Features:
- 150 PSI maximum pressure
- Cooling fan extends the life of the unit
- Safety light enables other motorists to see you during nighttime use
- Pressure gauge helps ensure proper tire inflation
- Portable, cordless unit can be recharged in your vehicle or by standard household 120V outlets
- Built-in 12-volt outlet to power most 12-volt devices
Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6 in. x 11 in. x 9.75 in.
- Max PSI: 150
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Inflator Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld CC241001AV Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.