230V 5HP Air Compressor with 80 Gallon Vertical Tank
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Automotive Series two stage air compressors are fully packaged with extra features to simplify the operation and maintenance of the compressor. They are ideally suited for tire and lube facilities, repair shops, or manufacturing facilities. Every model comes equipped with cast iron, two-stage pump for long life, an ASME tank certified for 200 PSI maximum pressure, an industrial-duty NEMA motor for reliable service. It has a mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hookup as well as a fully enclosed metal belt guard to assure for safe operation. These compressors also include an after-cooler that cools the compressed air and removes moisture from the air stream improving air quality. It has a digital hour meter displays compressor operating hours to better monitor maintenance intervals and an automatic tank drain that eliminates the need to manually drain the condensate from the tank. The drain intervals and duration are fully adjustable and it has a low oil guard that shuts down compressor if oil level is too low.
Campbell Hausfeld CE7000FP Features:
- Maximize efficiency and floor space
- Separate motor starter is not required
- Certified to 140 PSI maximum pressure for safe operation
- Durable and reliable for home, fabrication & repair shops, etc.
- Automatic tank drain - no need to manually drain tank
- Industrial-duty NEMA motors for reliable service
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hookup
- Digital hour meter which displays operating time to better monitor maintenance intervals
- Fully enclosed metal belt guard
- Pressure switch for automatic start/stop operation
Campbell Hausfeld CE7000FP Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35 in. x 45 in. x 83 in.
- Max PSI: 140
- Horsepower: 7.5
- Voltage: 230
- Amperage: 31
- CFM: 25
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gallons
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld CE7000FP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld CE7000FP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld CE7000FP Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.