Service Truck Series Air Compressor with 14HP Subaru EX40 Engine
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Outfit your work truck with a gas-powered Campbell Hausfeld Service Truck Series air compressor. Ideal for fleet service trucks, welding/mechanic's trucks, or worksite locations without electric power. Includes ACME-certified tank, pilot valve, throttle control, electric start and alternator charging system.
Campbell Hausfeld CE7004 Features:
- Gas powered engine with electric start and alternator
- Galvanized steel beltguard that resists rust and corrosion
- Pilot valve throttle control that automatically regulates engine speed
- ASME certified tank for 200 PSI maximum pressure
Campbell Hausfeld CE7004 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25 in. x 49.5 in. x 53 in.
- Max PSI: 175
- Horsepower: 14
- CFM: 25
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld CE7004
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld CE7004 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.