Service Truck Series Air Compressor with 14HP Subaru EX40 Engine
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Outfit your work truck with a gas-powered Campbell Hausfeld Service Truck Series air compressor. Ideal for fleet service trucks, welding/mechanic's trucks, or worksite locations without electric power. Includes ACME-certified tank, pilot valve, throttle control, electric start and alternator charging system.
Campbell Hausfeld CE7004 Features:
- Gas powered engine with electric start and alternator
- Galvanized steel beltguard that resists rust and corrosion
- Pilot valve throttle control that automatically regulates engine speed
- ASME certified tank for 200 PSI maximum pressure
Campbell Hausfeld CE7004 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25 in. x 49.5 in. x 53 in.
- Max PSI: 175
- Horsepower: 14
- CFM: 25
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld CE7004
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CE7004 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.