230V 7.5HP Air Compressor with 80 Gallon Horizontal Tank
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Campbell Hausfeld Shop Air Series compressors are ideal for your general compressed air needs. Use them in machine shops, automotive repair facilities or general industrial applications. Every Shop Air Series model comes equipped with cast iron, two-stage pump for long life, an ASME tank certified for 200 PSI maximum pressure, an industrial-duty NEMA motor for reliable service. It has a mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hookup as well as a fully enclosed metal belt guard to assure for safe operation.
Campbell Hausfeld CE7005 Features:
- Rugged cast iron, oil-lubricated, two-stage pump made for heavy-duty commercial and industrial applications
- 80-gallon ASME code tank
- Ideal for industrial use and serious-duty do-it-yourself projects
- Mounted and wired motor starter included (except on 4RYY7 and 4RYY8)
Campbell Hausfeld CE7005 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25 in. x 68 in. x 50 in.
- Max PSI: 175
- Horsepower: 7.5
- Voltage: 230
- Amperage: 31
- CFM: 25
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gallons
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld CE7005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld CE7005
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld CE7005 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.