- This fully packaged two-stage compressor is the ideal choice for tire and lube shops
- The rugged cast iron lubricated two-stage pump is made for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications
- Delivers up to 15000+ hours of pump life based of a B-10 bearing rating
- Features durable stainless steel valves and ductile iron crankshaft as well as a reliable precision balanced flywheel and low pump RPM
- 80 gallon ASME Code tank with vibration isolation pads is certified to 175 PSI maximum pressure for safe operation
- Belt guard mounted after-cooler removes moisture from the air stream improving air quality
- Pump low level guard shuts the oil compressor down if oil level in pump drops too low
- Features an automatic tank drain so there's no need to manually drain tank
- Includes a digital hour meter to monitor maintenance intervals
- Features a 1 year residential / commercial warranty
- Features a 7.5 Horsepower 230V-1 Voltage NEMA Motor
- Totally enclosed metal belt guard
- Pre-installed and wired starter
- Max PSI: 175
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 25
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 24.3
- Tank Size: 80 Gallon
- Tank Outlet: 3/4"
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld CE7005FP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CE7005FP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.