Three Phase 7.5HP Air Compressor with 80 Gallon Vertical Tank
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Automotive Series two stage air compressors are fully packaged with extra features to simplify the operation and maintenance of the compressor. They are ideally suited for tire and lube facilities, repair shops, or manufacturing facilities. Every model comes equipped with cast iron, two-stage pump for long life, an ASME tank certified for 200 PSI maximum pressure, an industrial-duty NEMA motor for reliable service. It has a mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hookup as well as a fully enclosed metal belt guard to assure for safe operation. These compressors also include an after-cooler that cools the compressed air and removes moisture from the air stream improving air quality. It has a digital hour meter displays compressor operating hours to better monitor maintenance intervals and an automatic tank drain that eliminates the need to manually drain the condensate from the tank. The drain intervals and duration are fully adjustable and it has a low oil guard that shuts down compressor if oil level is too low.
Campbell Hausfeld CE7051FP Features:
- A belt guard mounted aftercooler which cools the compressed air and removes moisture from the air stream improving air quality
- Low oil guard which shuts the compressor down should oil level in pump drop too low
- ASME code tank certified for 200 PSI maximum pressure. Vibration isolation pads included.
- Digital hour meter which displays operating time to better monitor maintenance intervals
- Fully enclosed metal belt guard
- Pressure switch for automatic start/stop operation
Campbell Hausfeld CE7051FP Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35 in. x 45 in. x 83 in.
- Max PSI: 175
- Horsepower: 5
- Voltage: 208-230, 460
- Amperage: 14.2-13.0, 6.5
- CFM: 17.2
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gallons
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld CE7051FP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld CE7051FP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Amperage||13, 14.2, 6.5|
|Voltage||208, 230, 460|