15HP Auto Series Air Compressor with 120 Gallon Horizontal Tank
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
This 15 HP compressor has a solid cast iron, oil-lubricated pump for extreme durability. It offers 175 PSI maximum pressure and air delivery 54.4/51SCFM 90/175 PSI. The unit includes a factory installed magnetic starter.
Campbell Hausfeld CE8003FP Features:
- 15 HP, Tri-Voltage NEMA motor 208-230 / 460 Volt, 3 phase air compressor with premounted and wired motor starter
- Cast iron 2-stage pump designed and constructed for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications. Delivers up to 15,000+ hours of pump life
- 120 gallon ASME tank certified for 200 PSI maximum pressure. Assures safe operation.
Campbell Hausfeld CE8003FP Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30 in. x 77 in. x 61 in.
- Max PSI: 175
- Horsepower: 15
- Voltage: 208-230, 460
- Amperage: 41.0-40.6, 20.3
- CFM: 52.4
- Tank Capacity: 120 Gallons
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld CE8003FP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CE8003FP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.