3/8" to 1-1/4" 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Air Powered Stapler Kit
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
This 18-gauge pneumatic crown stapler offers user-friendly features for stapling delicate trim work, light cabinet assembly, and more. This versatile stapler accepts a wide range of staples from 3/8- to 1-¼ inches in length. The narrow, ¼-inch staple width provides steadfast attachment with minimal surface impact. An adjustable depth control offers precision countersinking or flush stapling at your fingertips for stapling trim of varying thicknesses or fastening upholstery to hardwood furniture. A multi-directional exhaust is easy to adjust; keeping discharge out of your face and off the work piece so you can focus on the stapling. A quick-clear nose means easy jam clearing for less downtime and more productivity. And, a non-marring tip will not dent the work surface for better looking cabinets, upholstery, furniture and trim. Best of all, a rubber comfort grip and sequential trigger make repetitive tasks like underlayment installation and upholstering a breeze.
Campbell Hausfeld CHN10399AV Features:
- 3/8- to 1-1/4-inch 18-gauge narrow crown stapler 1/4" male industrial plug (1/4" NPT)
- Adjustable depth guide; quick-release nose door for fast jam clearing
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface
- Includes 1000 1-inch finishing staples, male plug, 2 hex wrenches, oil, carrying case
- Adjustable exhaust
- 3-year warranty
Campbell Hausfeld CHN10399AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.5 in. x 3.25 in. x 12.5 in.
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Air Tools Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld CHN10399AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld CHN10399AV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld CHN10399AV Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.