Siphon-Feed Spray Gun
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) spray guns operate at lower air cap pressures than conventional spray guns (below 10 PSI). Atomized paint from an HVLP spray gun is delivered to the work surface at lower velocities than conventional spray guns, reducing bounce back and overspray. This results in a higher transfer efficiency of material, reducing paint consumption by 20-30%.
Campbell Hausfeld DH750000AV Features:
- Designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size
- Stainless fluid needle and nozzle are compatible with today's advanced coatings
- Built in air adjusting valve provides easy adjustment at tool
- Includes 1 qt anti drip canister
Campbell Hausfeld DH750000AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.75 in. x 6.25 in. x 8.75 in.
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Paint Accessories Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld DH750000AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld DH750000AV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.