2 Gallon Twinstack Air Compressor with Inflation Kit
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse-drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Here is an ideal kit for all your inflation projects. Use the compact, portable compressor to inflate car and truck tires, rafts, sports balls, and bikes. Its max 125 PSI provides enough power for inflating RV and large truck tires as well as road bike tires. Kit includes universal tire inflation chuck for Schrader(R) or Presta valves, sports ball inflation needle, raft inflation nozzle, tire gauge, tread depth indicator, 25-ft hose, coupler and plug so you can get started right away! You also can use this compressor for airbrushing, nailing and stapling projects.
Campbell Hausfeld FP260200AV Features:
- Choose air power for versatility, value and power - save time and money using this portable air compressor for inflating and fastening
- Can be used for inflating car and bike tires or sports balls, cleaning workbench area, installing trim and chair rail, building furniture, upholstery jobs and more
- Save space - compact compressor with convenient storage for accessories, hose and cord
- Easy-to-read gauges for quick monitoring of air pressure
- Includes inflation kit for inflating tires and sports balls (Presta/Schrader universal chuck, sports ball inflation needle, raft inflation nozzle, tire gauge, thread depth indicator, 25 ft hose, coupler, plug)
Campbell Hausfeld FP260200AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 15.7 in. x 14.2 in. x 17.5 in.
- Max PSI: 125
- Amperage: 2.4
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld FP260200AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld FP260200AV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld FP260200AV Product Specifications