Factory Reconditioned: 2 - 1/2 inch Angle Finish Nailer 35 degree (MODELS/COLOR MAY VARY)
Ideal tool for finish and trim work, which helps improve the value of your home. Whether you want to install molding or assemble cabinets, this nailer can help you finish the project faster and easier than traditional hammer and nails. It drives 1-1/4 inch to 2-1/2 inch length 15-gauge finish nails. Note that color may vary.
- Use for trim work, interior molding, baseboards, paneling, cabinet assembly and installation
- Drives 1-1/4 inch to 2-1/2 inch length 15-gauge finish nails
- Patented trigger design lets you drive fasteners in either contact or single cycle mode for better tool control
- Depth control mechanism for countersinking fasteners
- Quick clear nose for easy access to jammed fasteners
- Rubber comfort grip
- Adjustable exhaust port
- Color may vary
- Warranty: 1 Year Lmt
- Weight: 9.32 lb
- Length: 10.50"
- Width: 8.00"
- Height: 5.25"
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld NB3565MVRB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the NB3565MVRB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.